www.bitekservices.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Bitek Services Inc. Bitek Services Inc. is the data controller and can be contacted at: email@example.com (289) 971-5463
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR"). For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR. We rely on the following legal bases to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU:
1. Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes;
2. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us or a third pary to pursue a legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is not overriden by the interests or fundamenal rights and freedoms of users. Our legitimate interest(s) are: Bitek Services Inc. Service Packages;
3. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows: Bitek Services Inc. May decide not to work with the individual or business;
4. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation. If a user does not provide the the personal data necessary for us to perform a legal obligation the consequences are as follows: Bitek Services Inc. May decide not to work with the individual or business;
5. Processing of user personal data is necessary to protect the life of the user or another natural person; and
6. Processing of user personal data is necessary to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of our official authority.
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
1. IP address;
3. Hardware and software details;
4. Clicked links; and
5. Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
1. First and last name;
3. Date of birth;
5. Email address;
6. Phone number;
8. Payment information; and
9. Auto fill data
This data may be collected using the following methods:
1. Cookies, Facebook Pixel, Google analytics
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
Who We Share Personal Data
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
1. If the law requires it;
2. If it is required for any legal proceeding;
3. To prove or protect our legal rights; and
4. To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Encrypted Database While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
We only use automated decision-making and profiling if the decision:
1. Is necessary to enter into or perform a contract between you and us;
2. Is authorized by EU or member state law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
3. Is based on your explicit consent.
The decision(s) we make using automated decision-making, the criteria or reasons those decisions are based on, and the significance and consequences of those decisions for you are as follows:
1. Decision: Facebook Ads LLA. Criteria or reasons for decision: User Behavior. Significance and consequences of decision for you: Advertisement Views.
Your Rights as a User
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
1. Right to be informed;
2. Right of access;
3. Right to rectification;
4. Right to erasure;
5. Right to restrict processing;
6. Right to data portability; and
7. Right to object.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 16 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 16 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our data protection officer
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in certain web browsers. We respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. If we receive a DNT signal that indicates a user does not wish to be tracked, we will not track that user.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
1. Functional cookies Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
2. Analytical cookies Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
3. Targeting cookies Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you; and
4. Third-Party Cookies Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours.
We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes: Monitor user preferences to tailor advertisements around their interests.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority by contacting the Information Commissioner's Office